Bleow is step by step video instructions shown on a safariland kona police bike
Below is step by step instructions on how to mount your CYCLESIREN
Headlight Assembly, Siren and Control Box
1. Starting with the left side of the bike, install rubber mounting strips next to the shifters on the front side of the handle bar (fig.1)
2. Install cable ties through the back of the control box (fig. 2) and mount it on the right side of the handle bars (fig. 2a).
3. Install both sets of lights, starting with the left side first (fig. 3), the right right side cable tie will pass between the control box on the right side (fig. 3a).
4. Install the siren next to the handlebar stem. Siren should be facing out (fig. 4).
Installation of Rear Light/Side Lights and Battery Harness
1. Install cable tie into the rear taillight (fig. 1).
2. Install cable light bracket onto the rear rack with hardware provided (fig. 2).
3. install rear taillight via cable tie to the bracket.
4. Starting on the right side of the rear rack, install the side lighting as shown in (fig. 4). Use one cable tie to keep the side light in place while installing the left side.
5. With the excess harness material, cable tie it to the rear rack (fig. 5), keeping it on the inside of both left and right side light.